Our cycling chalet is situated in a pretty alpine hamlet surrounded by meadows and forest, with breathtaking views across the mountain tops. The rooms are all ensuite, and some have balconies or loggias too. There are also sunny terraces with mountain views for chilling with a cold beer after your ride, an outdoor wood fired sauna, two spacious sitting rooms with comfy sofas and log stoves, a dining room, and a secure bike store with workshop area, track pump and fettling space.
Stylishly renovated, the chalet has lots of rustic alpine charm as well as modern comforts. It offers:
- 5 ensuite bedrooms (all can be twins or doubles, and two can be a quad)
- two large sitting rooms with log stoves
- dining room and sun terraces
- outdoor wood fired sauna (supplement 20€ per day)
- WIFI, laundry facilities, and a bike store with fettling area
The restored farmhouse sits at 1100m altitude just below the ski resort of Plagne Montalbert (open in the summer and winter seasons). It’s a 6 km climb (400m total ascent) back to the house from the valley floor on a quiet country road. If you get tired or have mechanical difficulties, we’ll come and pick you up if the van’s available.