Our cycling season runs from May to the end of October. Prices are based on a minimum of 2 people sharing a room. Group discounts vary depending on the group size, dates and whether you require airport transfers. Contact us for a tailored quote. There’s a 50% single occupancy room supplement, but this may be reduced or waived for groups and last minute bookings.
Unless otherwise stated in your holiday offer, our prices include:
- Return airport transfers for you and your bike
- Accommodation in an ensuite room (some have a balcony or terrace access)
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea with high carb salads and home made cakes or biscuits
- 3 course dinner with wine, beer and hot drinks each evening (if you stay 7 nights, you eat out on the cook’s night off at your own expense)
- Maps, cycling guide books and comprehensive route notes to borrow
- Use of the chalet facilities including WIFI, drying racks and laundry facilities, terraces, bike store, workbench, track pump and fettling area
- Use of the outdoor wood fired sauna is 20 euros per afternoon, payable in cash locally
For an extra charge, and subject to availability, we can also provide:
- Packed lunches: 10€
- Half day supported ride: 50€ per person (discounts for groups)
- Full day supported ride: 80€ per person (discounts for groups)
- In-chalet massages: from 70€
Our airport transfers are from Lyon, Geneva or Grenoble – check transfer availability and conditions with us first before you book your flights.
You can bring your own bike, or hire one from one of the nearby specialists. We can help with booking and delivery. Just let us know your frame size and how long you want the bike for, and we’ll get you a quote.