Our cycling season runs from May to the end of October. Prices are based on a minimum of 2 people sharing a room. Group discounts vary depending on the group size, dates and whether you require airport transfers. Contact us for a tailored quote. There’s a 75% single occupancy room supplement, but this may be reduced or waived for groups and last minute bookings.
- Return airport transfers for you and your bike
- Accommodation in an ensuite room (most have a balcony or terrace access)*
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea (except on your arrival & departure day)
- Help yourself beer fridge (afternoons only)
- 3 course dinner with wine, beer and hot drinks each evening (if you stay 7 nights, you eat out on the cook’s night off at your own expense)
- Maps, cycling guide books and comprehensive route notes to borrow
- Use of the chalet facilities including the sauna*, WIFI, laundry facilities, terraces, bike store, workbench, track pump and fettling area
*The Montalbert bike chalet has 3 ensuite rooms and a room with private shower room and WC across the hall. Use of the outdoor wood fired sauna is 70 euros per afternoon, payable in cash locally.
Our airport transfers are from Lyon, Geneva or Grenoble – check transfer availability and conditions with us first before you book your flights.
You can bring your own bike, or hire one from one of the nearby specialists. We can help with booking and delivery. Just let us know your frame size and how long you want the bike for, and we’ll get you a quote.
Optional extras (payable in cash locally)
- Packed lunches: 10€
- Half day supported ride: 40€ per person (discounts for groups)
- Full day supported ride: 70€ per person (discounts for groups)
- In-chalet massages: from 60€
- Use of wood fired hot tub in Alpine Velo Landry (sole occupancy groups only): 200€ for 3 nights breaks or 400€ for 7 night breaks